Monday, December 29, 2014

DC for NYE

I'M GOING BACK TO D.C. TOMORROW!

You guys, I can't tell you how much that city stole my heart this summer.
I didn't think I'd be going back for at least a year, but three cheers for best friends with cars, amazing (and amazingly generous) friends with apartments, and a little spontaneity.

The (Potential) To Do List:
+ Botanic Gardens (never made it this summer)
+ Moonlight Monuments (gotta show my friends the Mall the right way)
+ Maybe ZooLights tomorrow night (why not?)
+ Maybe wander/windowshop Georgetown just for the heck of it (can't resist)
+ Visit Coexist and Eastern Market
+ See my D.C. buddies old and new
+ Hopefully discover a few new sights and unexplored areas

(Best thing about this list is that everything is free! A trip to D.C. can be super affordable if done the right way. Our main costs will be food and gas, and we're bringing at least half our meals and splitting gas four ways.)

And hey, maybe visiting will motivate me to finish that hiking D.C. post I started four months ago..

Happy (almost) New Year, everyone! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment